Thank you for visiting us here at the Washington Garden Club Site. Please have a look around and let us know what you think!
Our Club Goals:
- To stimulate a love for gardening in family, friends, and neighbors.
- To encourage a home and community beautification.
- To improve awareness of horticulture as both a hobby and a profession.
- To encourage the art of floral arranging and design.
- To provide active support and encouragement for the conservation of natural resources.
- To better understand the limitations of our arid environment and learn to cope with special challenges.
The Washington Garden Club will use the bequest of the Iva Corpstein Estate in fulfilling each of the above goals, in memory and love for the enhancement of education in the fields of gardening, arranging, and philanthropic activities.